The newly developed CLEARFILTM CERAMIC PRIMER secures a unique adhesion to all materials for esthetic restorations. In addition to the tried and proven adhesive monomer MDP for bonding to metal oxide, it contains the silane coupling agent MPS which guarantees strong adhesion to all materials for esthetic restorations. CLEARFILTM CERAMIC PRIMER maintains excellent adhesion property in long-term.
- Pretreatment for restorations made of ceramics (e.g. Zirconium Oxide, Aluminium Oxide, Silica-based ceramics), hybrid ceramics
- Contains the silane coupling agent MPS (yMethacryloyloxypropyl trimethoxysilane) and phosphate monomer MDP for strong, permanent adhesion to all materials for esthetic restoration
- Simple use (apply and dry)
- Surface treatment of porcelain, ceramics, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges made of ceramics, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- CLEARFILTM CERAMIC PRIMER, 1 bottle: 2 ml