- Watch a clinician place composite resin in access chamber, which is usually 10-12 mm deep. Place - Cure, Place- Cure, Place - Cure, incremental build up-most materials cannot be cured beyond 2mm depth at a time - That means 5 curings for 10mm depth - Worries about shrinkage?
- Photocore can be cured up to 8mm in one go - Unimaginable - You have to use it to believe or ask users - No incremental build up required -Cuts like dentin after curing - Because strength approximates dentin - Most suitable for build up on Vital teeth without any pin / post-Its radiopaque.
- Watch or ask most successful dentists in the world who are also authorities on material sciences using Photocore -Place-Cure -And full stop - Its done.
- Photocore has 8mm curing depth on a cure of 60 seconds - With modern curing lights where intensity is much higher -30 seconds is enough - Roughly 3 minutes of chair time saved for one build - up - A lot of patient’s discomfort is saved.
- Don't forget - it is world’s first light cure core build up material invented in 1986, 23 years back - Photocore never required a change in composition unlike others- Because Kuraray’s research & development is way ahead not only in dentistry but in all other fields like for artificial kidneys to be implanted in human bodies - Zero bacteria space fabric - Membranes for pharmaceutical industry - PTV/ Plasma TV / LED screens etc.
Clearfil Photo Core is a light-curing core build-up composite for the most demanding esthetic requirements. The material has a balanced filler share (83 wt%, 65 Vol%) which has been specifically selected for the construction of dependable core build-ups. The material cures completely to a depth of 7mm in just 40 seconds which is unique. Thus clinicians are able to simplify their procedure by eliminating copper bands and matrix bands and incremental layering. Clearfil Photo Core cuts like dentin after curing, is radiopaque and does not slick to instruments during application thanks to its special formula. With a Compressive strength of 334MPa, Clearfil Photo Core is ideal for small or large Core Forms on vital or devital teeth.
- Actual polymerization depth of 8mm
- No increments needed
- Esthetic transparent shade
- Cutting like dentin
- Easy handling
- Non stick formulation
Restorations where a light-curing composite for core build-up is required
Clearfil Photo Core:
(3 syringes) 4.4 g