- How frustrating it is for you - when a patient walks in with the broken or chipped of porcelain or defragmented piece in hand. YOURS or HIS - facial expression - tells it all.
- Apart from taking care of patient’s disappointment / anger, the broken or chipped off porcelain has to be restored - Which means - decement the framework - Make a new temporary - Send the framework to the lab - Call the patient again - Never ending story....
- Are you able to successfully repair - with the materials and system you have with predictable, lasting satisfactory results?
- Count on Kuraray’s innovative - Reality’s 5 star Choices - “Clearfil Porcelain Repair System”. Broken or chipped off porcelain or crown / bridges can be repaired intraorally - within minutes - Single sitting repair with predictable long lasting results.
- Chipped off porcelain fragment can also be restored back successfully within minutes.
- Special Alloy Primer for treating metal surface and Clearfil ST Opaquer to mask metal and K-Etchant to clean porcelain edges are important aspects of the procedure.
- Allows you to save yours & patients frustration - Disappointment - Discomfort - Money and most important your Credibility.
- A step - by - step procedure with a “SYSTEM” guarantees restoration with satisfaction.
Clearfil Repair is a universal adhesive system which can be used in many ways and which enables the repair of all tooth related fractures within only minutes. The system has been specifically developed for all direct bonding procedures in dental practice, irrespective of whether the materials being treated are tooth structure, ceramic, hybrid ceramics, metal or composite. The kit contains five innovative components of high quality : the tried and proven self-etching bonding system Clearfil SE Bond, the metal primer Alloy Primer which makes additional tin-plating superfluous, the silane coupling agent Clearfil Ceramic Primer the Clearfil ST Opequer, the etching gel K-etchant Gel with 40% phosphoric acid.
- Multifunctional Kit
- Bonds to ceramic, Hybrid ceramic and composite resin restorations.
- Enable direct repairs in a few minutes
- Includes self-etching Clearfil SE Bond
- Contains the Adhesion monomer MDP
- Intraoral repair of fractured ceramic or composite veneers /bridges
- Intraoral repairs of fractured all cermics restorations
- Intraoral repairs of fractured ceramic and composite inlays / onlays and / or exposed root surface
Clearfil Repair Kit :
1 Clearfil SE Bond Primer : 1.50 ml
1 Clerfil SE Bond : 1.25 ml
1 Alloy Primer : 5.0 ml
1 Clearfil Ceramic Primer
1 K-etchant Gel : 6 ml
1 Clearfil ST Opaquer US : 4.0 g