- Contains 40% Phosphoric acid as compared to others which contain 37% and as such is unique.
- Suitable for etching Enamel, Dentine, cured Composites and Porcelain edges.
K-etchant Gel is a thixotropic etching gel which is used to etch tooth enamel, dentin, ceramics, hybrid ceramics and cured composites for adhesive restorations. Its special feature: when you shake the bottle, the contents become liquid, simplifying the application of K-ethcant Gel. When it comes into contact with oxygen, it reverts to the gel state, ensuring that only those areas supposed to be treated are etched.
- Etching of enamel, especially uncut enamel, and dentin
- Cleaning of the ceramic, hybrid ceramic, composite resin or metal restoration surface
- Activation of the surface of sillica-based ceramic or composite resin restorations
1 bottle: 6ml